CUT YOUR TRAVEL COSTS!
OOH! LOADS OF AMAZING JOBS
READ THIS BOOK… GET A JOB!
FREE! ADVICE AND UPDATES
Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Should I sign up for Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)? [313 Views]
- Average graduate salary “£29,000″ (as long as you’re on a prestigious grad scheme) [220 Views]
- The UK’s best graduate bank accounts (plus one to avoid) [110 Views]
- How to get a graduate job at EY [78 Views]
- Revealed! What employers REALLY think of your degree [78 Views]
Job hunting is tough for everyone – but graduates with Asperger’s Syndrome may face a few extra challenges when trying...
SMART NEW SCHEME COULD SAVE YOU UP TO £339 A YEAR ON YOUR LONDON TRAVELCARD How much do you spend...
COMPANY CULTURE, TRAINING – OR COLD, HARD CASH? A fat pay packet is no longer the top priority for job-hunting...
HALF OF GRADUATES KNOW ONLY ‘ROUGHLY’ WHAT THEY OWE No idea how much student debt you have, or how long...
- Applications 4 Comments
- Applications 16 Comments
- average graduate salary 1 Comment
- average graduate salary 2 Comments
- Applications 9 Comments
- average graduate salary 6 Comments