THOUSANDS SOLD – NOW ONLY 100 LEFT!
Want to find a great graduate job (not another unpaid internship – or minimum wage shop job)? Then we have great news! There’s now a special 25% discount on How to Get a Graduate Job in a Recession, the step-by-step guide by careers expert and Graduate Fog founder Tanya de Grunwald. But only while our limited supplies last!
– How to find jobs that no-one else knows about
– How to turn your unpaid internship into a paid job
– How to write applications that stand out (for the right reasons!)
…and lots more!
WHY BUY NOW?
– MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. Get a job, or your money back (yes, seriously!)
– STOCKS ARE LOW. We’ve sold 1,000s of books – and now there are only 100 left. When this batch is gone, How to Get a Graduate Job in a Recession will be out of print. So this is your last chance to buy your copy.
– PROVEN SUCCESS AND RAVE REVIEWS. Don’t believe us? See below!
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE BOOK?
“Essential reading – Tanya has her finger on the pulse like few others.”
Graham Snowdon, Guardian
“I got a job after reading this book! Buy it now!”
“One of our favourite writers, Tanya delivers the information you really need.”
Jo Elvin, Glamour
“I can testify that I landed a grad job offer after taking a lot of Tanya’s advice!”
Michaela Drizhalova, graduate
“An invaluable, no-nonsense guide.”
Jessica Hamzelou, New Scientist
“A superb book! Just this week I was offered my first ‘proper’ job!”
Jonathon White, graduate
“Reading this book I have realised what I was doing wrong. There is light in the end of the tunnel!”
“A thoughtful and much needed how-to guide for the modern graduate”
Priya Elan, Grazia
“After reading this book my view on job hunting has completely changed. I wanted to soak up every piece of information it was giving me.”
HOW TO BUY
It’s easy! Click the big red Buy Now button above, or this link here